Asian Improv aRts seeks a part-time development consultant to work on ongoing fundraising and operational needs!
Position: Development Consultant
Reports to: Administrative and Artistic Director
Application Process Opens: Now
Position starts: Immediately
Accepting applications until: Until ideal candidate is matched
Candidates must have an established background in coordinating nonprofit donation strategies, grantwriting, reporting and compliance, and staff/volunteer leadership. This position is temporary with the possibility of becoming long term.
This role involves organizing mid to large scale fundraising initiatives, working with the administrative team, board members, managing our annual and seasonal fundraising campaigns, and building relationships with donors, admin team, supporters, and volunteers. The development associate will also work on implementing major giving and planned giving fundraising strategies.
Our ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of fund development experience, preferably in the education and nonprofit fields. Candidates should also be familiar with CRM nonprofit software, donor databases and other fundraising technology to use in their daily job duties. Previous arts development experience is preferred. Finally the ability to professionally multitask is a key trait the organization is looking for.
Development Consultant Key Responsibilities
- Planning and evaluating fundraising campaigns and activities.
- Managing the organization’s fundraising income programs.
- Identifying and stewarding prospective donors.
- Recruiting and training fundraising support and volunteer leaders.
- Staying on top of fundraising trends and the nonprofit community.
- Communicating with donors and staff via email, phone or social media.
- Answering donor and staff inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Using prospect research tools and your donor database to build donor relationships.
- Creating solicitation materials for the fundraising team.
- Grant writing, reporting and compliance
Early submissions are encouraged. Please send application materials (resume, cover letter, references, pay rate request) to [email protected] & [email protected].
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with